I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing.
- I am not a real baker. I mean, I am real as in I am a real person. I am a real person who bakes real food. I have no professional training whatsoever. I bake because it is fun and it makes me feel better.
- I don’t always level my dry ingredients. Sometimes, I just make things up.
- I googled “baking blog etiquette” the other day. I’m terrified that I’ll do something wrong. Apologies in advance for anyone I offend.
- I will most likely talk way too much about bacon, my dog, how I’m not married yet, my lack of motivation, and booze.
- I am a really bad speller. (In fact, spell check just told me that “speller” is spelled wrong.)
Once again, I have no idea what I’m doing.
Here is a picture of my dog. Just because. Get used to it: